Friday, May 21, 2010

Treble Threat



I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. A big match being televised on a major network on the biggest stage. I hope it delivers. We could do with a 3-2. Or even penalties. All I know is that the drama needs to be high and it would be the perfect precursor to the World Cup.
Kickoff is less than 12 hours away. I should get to sleep to make the time pass more quickly. Honestly, due to the fact both my clubs had been knocked out in the past two rounds, I haven't been that hyped for this match. But i was just watching some of the previews and interviews with the players from Madrid and am now getting pretty fucking amped.
Both teams chasing a historic treble with plenty of talent on display. This is going to make for quite the spectacle. I am not a fan of the Special One, but one has to respect the success he has had. He is the fucking man.



I am not going to count out the player of the tournament Arjen Robben though. He has scored the decicive goal in each of the last few rounds and will have the stage to himself with Ribery missing through suspensions. All that said, I still see Inter coming out victorious. Jose will have them prepared. Should make for a good Saturday, have those pints flowing. In the words of Jose,
Be Champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment