Friday, September 3, 2010

Interlull Drags On



I agree wrinkly baby this blows. Why now?

I am so bored I steal babies and dress them up in Arsenal colors. That's not enough to keep them(or me) entertained.


Our second inter-lull in a month. What am I going to do to kill time?



What the fuck.

Who wants to see international matches a week after the start of Serie A and La Liga?

Could you imagine them playing these FIBA basketball games mid-season? Pulling all your favorite superstars away from their teams to play some qualifying for a tournament two years away?

Not a chance.

These ass-clowns at UEFA and FIFA, this means you Platini and Blatter, have lost the plot.

Here we are two months removed from the biggest sporting spectacle in the world and players just getting back to fitness and form and a week is wasted prior to the beginning of the Premier League season for friendlies and now with European seasons finally kicking off, running off all these footballers to play for their country when some have not even recovered from their summer exploits.

We have just under two years til the Euros, shouldn't there be at least a six month break from international football after a World Cup. Should be a fucking law.

Now I have to sit here and worry about the squad not getting injured like always on international duty. It seems as though all players have made it through unscathed today. *fingers crossed* But to my chagrin I learn that there are more qualifiers to come Tuesday, what utter bollocks.

On the bright side I suppose I will get to sleep in, because I wont need to wake up at 430 AM this weekend to catch the Arsenal match. But really, I'd trade that for some proper football in a heartbeat.

Only one more week...

No comments:

Post a Comment